Our peers can help anyone contemplating entering treatment or a family member with concerns. Often you want to talk to someone who has been through what you’ve been through and is now in recovery themselves.
- We can answer questions if you’re unsure about entering treatment
- Get help to identify sober supports
- Supporting you and your recovery
- Answering questions about the recovery process
- Helping you navigate family & friends as you recover.
- Developing plans for success
To apply for programs or services, please call us at (516) 825-4242.